If you have been involved in an accident in the last two years, and would like to obtain a free copy of your police report, you can do so by completing the form on this page.

Your form submission will be sent to a local law firm that can obtain the report on your behalf. This is a public service offered by the participating law firms, to make sure that accident victims like you, are protected against insurance companies and their attorneys.

There is no cost or obligation to receive a report. However, you may be required to sign an authorization form in order for the assisting law firm to request the report on your behalf.